This policy will explain the various processing operations carried out by THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY which affect your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Definition of Personal Data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable private individual. This includes, among others, their first name, surname, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Processing and Purpose of Data Collected
Any personal data provided by the data subject when visiting any of our web portals or installing our mobile application will be processed in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. This being the case, all the purposes for which personal data is used by THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY as data controller are outlined below:
THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY will process the personal data of the data subjects provided through any type of form, in order to:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents sent through our contact channels or web forms.
- Conduct surveys on quality.
- Send commercial communications or advertising when the data subject has subscribed to these mailings.
- Carry out computer-based checks of the website to prevent any breach of data security that could lead to the data subjects’ personal data being accessed.
- Protect your rights or respond to complaints of any kind.
Customers and Suppliers
- The execution of pre-contractual measures to which the data subject is a party in the event that he/she purchases the goods or services offered by THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- To correctly and adequately manage and provide the service contracted through THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY’s website.
- To take all necessary steps in order to ensure receipt of the product purchased through the RESPONSIBLE PARTY’s sales channels.
- The administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the relationship established between the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and the data subject.
- Conduct surveys on quality.
- Send commercial communications or advertising.
- Respond to queries and deal with requests, complaints or incidents sent through the web forms and communication channels.
- Computer-based checks of the website to prevent any breach of data security.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable and regulate the RESPONSIBLE PARTY’S activity.
- To verify the identity, or the information provided by the data subject for the provision of the subscribed service or purchased good.
- To manage the data and provide it, where appropriate, to external suppliers for the proper functioning of the business.
- To improve the services, browsing experience and use of the website.
- To protect your rights or respond to complaints of any kind.
In addition to the purposes listed above, the purposes outlined in the Cookies Policy (INCLUDE LINK) will also be carried out.
It is the responsibility of the data subject to provide truthful data and keep this data updated. This being the case, THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel any service to any data subject who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may be appropriate in law.
4. Legitimation for the Processing of Your Data
The legal basis for the processing of data is the provision of data by data subjects for the purpose of answering queries or receiving commercial communications and advertising, applying pre-contractual measures, entering into contracts and complying with legal obligations.
5. Data Retention Period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to queries or to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or to comply with the legal period outlined in the applicable regulations.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY will share your personal data with companies belonging to the same commercial group as defined in Article 42 of the Code of Commerce; as such, these companies will be deemed co-responsible parties. Data may also be shared with strategic partners where strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy.
7. Security of Your Personal Data
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is especially concerned about ensuring the security of personal data. The data is therefore stored in information systems that have technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent any loss or unauthorised use by third parties, e.g. the web portals of THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY use HTTPS data encryption protocols.
8. Data Subjects’ Rights
- Right of Access: Data subjects have the right to request access to their personal data from THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY, and its rectification or erasure, or the limitation of its processing, or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability (whenever technically possible).
- Right to Withdraw Consent: Data subjects have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Data Subjects may exercise any of the rights by writing to the address of THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY or by sending an e-mail to ***
Nevertheless, when the data subject receives any communication by e-mail, he/she may also express objection to said e-mail, by clicking on the link included therein and following the instructions provided.
In the event that the data subject feels that his or her rights relating to the protection of his or her personal data have been violated, especially when he or she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his or her rights, he or she may lodge a complaint with the appropriate Data Protection Supervisory Authority, via its website www.agpd.es.
9. Consequences of Not Providing Data
Failure to provide the data may hinder the optimal functioning of the website, as well as render dealing with your queries and providing our services impossible.