1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation around a web page and they are essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies can be categorised as follows:
According to the entity that manages it (Holder):
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as videos stored on YouTube.
According to the length of time they remain activated (Duration):
• Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
• Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them every time you visit our site. A permanent website has a fixed expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
According to their purpose (Purpose):
• Technical cookies: They are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: Theseallow any advertising spaces on our website to be managed in the most efficient way possible.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to these cookies, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
2. WHAT COOKIESDO WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
We use our own and third-party cookies to analyse our services and show you advertising related to your preferences based on a profile of your browsing habits (e.g. pages visited). The cookies we use are usually session cookies and, in any case, will not be kept for longer than 24 months.
● Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal.
● Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile via the APIs installed.
Note: this website may use third-party services which, on behalf of our website, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
The following links show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most commonly used browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES – Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
However, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser developed by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
On the other hand, with regards to plug-ins from external entities (such as Google Inc. services) used on our website, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider for more information. The links are:
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DEACTIVATE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
It will not prevent the use of this page, but may not allow full use of all functionalities.
5. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
7. MORE INFORMATION
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us an email to email@example.com.
[D1]En el texto original aparece “Fede informa que”. ¿Puede ser una errata y que en su lugar sería “se le informa que”?